Sinister: Firebomb the powers that be.

Rory Mackie babyblu at xxx.uk
Wed Sep 16 17:13:51 BST 1998

Linda, being officially the *sensible* one, has suggested that some
cold hard facts may be useful to anyone thinking of attending our little
Bar-b-q, rather than me just posting irrelevant nonsense about Winona
Ryder and avacados. So here goes.

 In case anyone gets lost/ needs to know exactly where they can get good
humous in a hurry/ has second thoughts about coming and wants to be
begged with, pleaded at and cajoled; our telephone number is: 0171 374
9259. We're usually back from work at around 7pm and will happily natter
away for hours about how to get here etc.....

 Please feel free to bring games, tapes, guitars, kites, golf clubs,
inflatable swimming pools, tramps bicycles etc. Although our back yard
is but small the aim is to re-create the full sinister picnic
experience. I'm sure with a little imagination and a lot of pluck we can
transform it into a garden of earthly delights. Oh yes.

Please ring the top bell when you turn up! Otherwise the Malaysian
gangsters who live downstairs will be very confused indeed.

 Umm.. I can't really think of anymore usefull information, so ring or
mail me with any other queries. Thank you for your kind indulgence.

 StayLuckyRoryxxx