Sinister: jeepster-news: on-line shop & web site

david kitchen shop at xxx.uk
Wed Sep 23 17:16:47 BST 1998

first of all a big thank you to everyone who has ordered through the
on-line shop. you've helped incredibly and as a reward we've gone and
splashed out all our profits already.

the on-line store has been upgraded to a fully operational secure server
and has been expanded to include ALL of the merchandise and records
(this includes the hard to get posters and mugs for belle & sebastian).

as regards the web sites,

we've placed a link on the front page (http://www.jeepster.co.uk/) to a
page that is running a petition against the capital radio take over of
the london alternative radio station xfm. this is something we feel
strongly about and felt that we should be supporting.

we've just completed updates of various parts of the sites, most are
behind the scenes things. but key areas include liquid audio on the snow
patrol site (some bits are still uploading as i type this, i'll make
those available tomorrow!), an update of the voting system on the belle
and sebastian site. an update of the fiction section on the belle and
sebastia site. and a few other bits (see if you can find them).

a new addition to the belle and sebastian site is buried in the news
section. to relieve some of the strain on the 'sinister' mailing list a
message board is running to help co-ordinate meet-ups at the forthcoming
european and US gigs. you can simply post messages to help co-ordinate
meet-ups or to find out more info. please note though that this is not a
chat board and is moderated to keep it from being so, you should still
use the 'sinister' mailing list if you just wish to contact and mail
other fans (see the b&s site under 'mailing lists' for info).

anyhow, that's it for the current info thing.

for your info the b&s album made it to number 1 in the uk indie chart
(number 12 in the big chart).

cheers

david kitchen

     david kitchen : merchandising and websites : jeepster records

                         http://www.jeepster.co.uk/
                http://www.jeepster.co.uk/belleandsebastian/

                       mailto:shop at jeepster.co.uk

 jeepster recordings ltd, 217 canalot, 222 kensal road, london w10 5bn
of the message

Any problems? mailto:shop at jeepster.co.uk