Sinister: Gig(g)s in Europe

ken_davis at xxx.com ken_davis at xxx.com
Thu Sep 24 09:23:34 BST 1998

Funny item...

I opened up this mail with great anticipation, as I thought something had
happened to Ryan Giggs.  Was he not going to play in the Champions League match
next week?  I really have to start reading my subject lines more carefully!

Ooops I'm missing list content.  I picked up Boy with the Arab Strap this
weekend and have almost crashed my car dozen times.  Remember kids, don't dance
and drive.

Ken
Topsfield, MA USA