Sinister: November Second

Gntlmn1220 at xxx.com Gntlmn1220 at xxx.com
Wed Sep 23 18:37:22 BST 1998

  I sat there, waiting and waiting.  Patiently saying to myself, "There will
be more than enough tickets when I return to work on Monday... then Tuesday...
then Wednesday..."
  Well, I put in a call today to the illustrious Hammerstein Ballroom for the
fabled November second show, and lo and behold- all 300 remaining tickets have
been sold.
  Well, needless to say, my heart sank and I let loose a mournful wail of
dispair that caused my co-workers to look discerningly into my cubicle with a
certain lost puppy look in their eyes.
  My need is not great, I so desire but two tickets to this show, and refuse
to pay exorbitant scalper prices... Now, knowing that one and all on this list
are honest and have perfectly spotless human souls, I would put a call out for
two tickets to be paid- at cost- by me for the November second show.
  Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Joshua
Who also dreams persistently of Horses