Sinister: deja summer

Alex Arnold amarnold at xxx.edu
Thu Sep 24 02:46:23 BST 1998

At 12:46 PM 9/23/98 EDT, you wrote:

>hullo,
>
>julie and everyone else...i *do* agree about the trash can sinatras
>connection to 'a summer wasting.'  though i can't place exactly which song
>it sounds like.  speaking of the sinatras, what happened to them?  i know
>they made another record after 'i've seen everything' and it flopped, no?
>
>cheers, stasia

The Trashies are still around and I think are working on a new album.  They
put out "A Happy Pocket" after ISE. Dunno if it flopped. All I know is that
it wasn't released in the US and I had a damn hard time finding it, but
it's sure worth the effort. It's quite good. As far as "A Summer Wasting"
is concerned, I think it sounds a *tiny* bit like "Hello I'm Harry" by TCS.

Ta Ta,
Alex