Sinister: Still here

Katrina House a-and-r at xxx.uk
Thu Sep 24 11:30:47 BST 1998

oops ...

Paul the egg Laird wrote:

> luvlee, luvlee Katrina tormented us:
> >Now, we don't want to get people all excited, but we have recently heard
> >a fairly strong rumour that "Tigermilk" will be rereleased sometime next
> >autumn.
>
> NEXT Autumn? A year's a bit much isn't it? - I don't think I could
> possibly stay excited at that prospect for more than say, a couple of
> weeks.  Will we be able to resist the wares offered by those evil bootleg
> pushers (now with another whole year of crooked opportunity) ? I think
> it'll take a lot of willpower for many of us.

oh bugger ... i think i went a bit australian when i wrote that mail and
it has only now made sense. sorry.

i meant spring.  next spring.  spring 1999.

hopefully ...

cheers,
Katrina.

        jeepster recordings ltd. - mailto:a-and-r at jeepster.co.uk
            217 canalot, 222 kensal road, london, w10 5bn, uk
               phone - 0181 964 9432, fax - 0181 964 8600
                        http://www.jeepster.co.uk