Sinister: Happy Pockets

Ultaltwavr at xxx.com Ultaltwavr at xxx.com
Thu Sep 24 15:46:28 BST 1998

Hi all,

  Since a few people are mentioning my other favorite Scottish band, the Trash
Can Sinatras, I thought I'd direct further questions to a decent web-site on
the band:

http://www.gis.net/~jdimaria/tcs/tcshome.html

   They're really brilliant, and have new music coming out. I find the
delicious looping guitar at the beginning of "Seymour Stein" to be most
reminiscent ot the Trash Cans.

---> Steve