Sinister: Stars of Sinister List

Ivo A P Escossia escossia at xxx.br
Thu Sep 24 20:48:23 BST 1998

Seb wrote:
>God, we're beautiful people!
>I've just had a trawl through the world of B&S on the web, and I ended up
>on honey's people page.

Are we beautiful cause we ALL love Belle and Sebastian or we love Belle and
Sebastian cause we're beautiful ?
Miss and Mister SINISTER now.
Elisapet.jpg is BEAUTIFUL !!
my vote goes to her.
Mattneimark.jpg reminds me someone i used to be friend.

Oh my God, i don't have a photo of mine there.
How someone will fall in love with me ?
:o)

Ivo A P Escossia

" ... I was yours for the asking ,a child afraid. Sent unfettered
       letters,postage unpaid. In identicle avenues that  no-one
       would miss, the world could not touch us, but  we could
       not kiss ... "
                                   (Orlando - Contained)