Sinister: saint etienne

Butch Sweaters himself sweaters at xxx.net
Thu Sep 24 19:32:37 BST 1998

I love Belle and Sebastian and I love Saint Etienne, so I guess it's true in
my case. All of the Et's records are great. Really "cool" sounding. Their
latest, "Good Humor", just came out on Sub Pop (which is a weird label for
them to be on) in the US (they're on Creation in the UK), and it has an extra
CD of b-sides and stuff. Highly recommended by Butch Sweaters himself.