Sinister: Supper Club rules, B and S article, shows sold out?

MileEndGrl at xxx.com MileEndGrl at xxx.com
Thu Sep 24 23:08:31 BST 1998

In a message dated 9/24/98 6:28:44 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
tridophelom at hotmail.com writes:

<< does anyone know what supper club's policy is regarding
 photo-taking?  >>

What makes the supper club the coolest club in NYC (well next to Irving Plaza)
is that the one rule I know of is no moshing! I saw Blur there last year and I
was so obnoxious up front taking pictures with this mega flash that constantly
blinded the bouncer in front of me. They really don't seem to care,
Hammerstein on the other hand...WATCH OUT!

So this year I have taken the lovely job as editor of the entertainment
section in my school's "award winning" newspaper. Needless to say, I have
decided to dedicate a huge section to Belle and Sebastion next month. So if
anyone has any quotes you would like
me to add or just really obscure facts, please send me them. I'll be really
nice and snail mail you the section when it is done too. For once this section
won't be about hip hop and that awful cartoon on comedy central ( I can't even
bring myself to say the name.)

Oh, one more quick question is the Toronto or Philadelphia show sold out? I am
being so irresponsible and planning my college visits around these concerts so
I can go. What is even sadder is that I am selecting colleges based on how
close I am to cities that get all concerts I want to go to! Ta!
Cass