Sinister: You smell of poo. YES! YOU!!!

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Thu Sep 24 23:15:42 BST 1998

Hi you big banana brains!

That stewpid stinking tatty old bucket full to the brim of stale pee and
quiche scrapings, otherwise known as the delightful serial thriler
Mister Miller OR EVEN! the Bobby Chariot stylee largin' it dude wrote
this :

>Incidentally, the
>other girl in the film, Pauline, reminds me of our very own Fluffy Little
>Sarah.

OH WELL THANK YOU MISTER MILLER! I have not seen Heavenly Creatures! I
was notified from chat about your lovely observation, and told the
character that you mention is boring, dull, drab, and a psycho. Thank
you. At least I'm not sung about in a Space song!!! Doh and you smell of
poo.

The duke? THE DUKE! The puke more like. Oh and by the way, is it Harrin-
GAY, or Harrin-JAY? It's bugged me since last September. And you smell
of poo.

OH MY GOD!!!! THEY KILLED KENNY!!!!! wrote :

>And in memory of Honey.

(who smells of poo too - but funnily enough, really gorgeous and scrummy
poo.....)

>My haiku;
>
>PLEASE DO WHAT I SAY,
>AND GO LOOK IN THE ARCHIVES,
>NOW. THANKS VERY MUCH.
>
>That has got to be a prize winner.

Prize winner for sarcastic comments that are about as funny and cutting
edge as leprosy?? Honey is trying to keep the list a civilised place,
and who can blame him? If you want info - look in THE ARCHIVES! If not,
then don't, gawd knows I never do :) Just try and be entertaing and non-
insulting!! (I find by telling everyone they smell of poo it keeps
things all happy and clappy) And by insulting Honey, you cause ME to get
pissed off and LOWER THE TONE OF THE LIST WHICH ISN'T SUPPOSED TO
HAPPEN! Kenny/Jake smells of poo.

So does Keith Watson. But he smells of EVEN WORSE poo. He smells like
Paul Wellers POO. *oooh*

And I like the Super Furry Animals, Gorkys Zygotic Mynci, Melys,
Anhefren, Joy Divison, Mad kennys all night drinker, belle and sebastian
and Hawkwind. Ish.

Damon and Naomi are playing the rockin' Preston Adelphi on Oct 16th.
SHOULD I GO?
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Fluffy  ilikethewordpoo Candarel