Sinister: eh? bossanova?

Cynthia Someone csomeone at xxx.com
Fri Sep 25 01:37:07 BST 1998

there was no bossanova on
anyone's lists. How can it be so! I have an LP sent to me by a lovely
Brazilian in which Joao Gilberto and some other Brazillians play some
nice songs.

I'm so glad someone has mentioned the Brazilians. you've restored my
faith in the world. Besides keeping a toe in British waters, I've really
got this thing for the brazilians.  What LP is that Mick McMick speaks
of? Also check out the first album of Caetano Veloso (kind of regarded
as the John Lennon of Brazil), Domingo, with Gal Costa, if you fancy.
Very gentle. Wonderful guitarist. My TCS loving friends cover his songs.
Some lyrics, translated:
My heart doesn't tire of having hope
Of a day that is all that it wants.
My heart of a child
isn't only the memory of the happy face of a woman
Who passed through my dream
Without saying goodbye
And made of my eyes an endless cry.
My vagabond heart
Wants to save the world in me.

I'm new to the list. My name is Cynthia.

C: