Sinister: Who says New Yorkers aren't polite

Krista A. Garcia scaredy_kat at xxx.com
Fri Sep 25 02:37:18 BST 1998

> the 2nd picture is a group shot taken towards the end of the day when a
> lot of people had gone  home but you get the idea. notice a PEDALPUSHER
> WEARER. *gasp*

Hey, that's me in the offending pants. I  kept waiting for nasty
comments, but of course I got none (not that I particularly wanted
them). It just goes to show how nice and polite Belle and Sebastian fans
truly are. A little wild and menacing with chinese yo-yos? Maybe. But
rude? Never (except to squirrels).

Pedal pushin' along, Krista