Sinister: to all new york listees

brad parachute at xxx.net
Fri Sep 25 07:32:52 BST 1998

hey.
listen up,

i'll be in new york city in about a week and a half, and i don't know a
damn thing about the place, and i'm travelling alone. so who wants to
help a brother out? if you live in new york and maybe want to meet up
and show me around town, email me privately ( parachute at earthlink.net ).
i need people to make sure my vacation isn't wasted trying to figure out
the subway or where to go.

i was gonna just come up and hang out and just roam around, but i
decided that would probably get boring. so if anyone wants to be my tour
guide for a day, let me know.

-brad