Sinister: Crazy Horses! WAAAAAAAAAA! WAAAAAAAAAA!

debbie debbie.prior at xxx.com
Fri Sep 25 10:49:34 BST 1998

hello there, m'li'l pumpkin pies...

i am unsubscribing now (not that i've posted much recently anyway) because,
well, to coin a phrase, you all smell of POO! No, not really, but i shall
be moving into a no doubt grotty slug/rat/cockroach/oasisfan infested flat
in Glasgow (it's 'Smiles Better' dontcha know, *be* jealous) and will not
have a horrible computer there. Which is GOOD, cus i hate 'em.

Now, i think Keef asked about people's comments on tha tape tree thang
therefore i shall give thee my impressions on mr Joss' tape which i am soon
to send on. Its pish! Not really, of course: It is a mighty fine piece of
sonic pleasure i must say. I may even go as far to say as it makes me wanna
boogie all day long. Obviously the highlight has to be the Osmonds' 'Crazy
Horses' (Waaaa! Waaaa! etc). Oh, and 'the french toast man' which makes me
giggle and wish i'd put 'the wonderful thing about Tiggers' on my tape..
   For anyone whose still interested, you also have Little Richard, Curtis
Mayfield, Captain Beefheart, Sinatra and many other funky tunes to wait
with much anticipation for. So there you go, hope that pleases you.

after tonight, if you wanna tell me my tape is shit (i'll warn you now, it
contains a manics track...), assassinate my character or anything else you
want, you can mail: velocitygirl45 at hotmail.com and i'll no doubt send
equally abusive mail back.

Oh, and just for the record: Hole, Madonna, MSP, Bob Dylan, New Order,
Smiths, Sonic Youth, Nirvana, Patti Smith, Adam Ant among many, many
others. But not they pishmeisters B&S, obviously....

love always,
debbie xxx

"I'm so modern that everything is pointless"