Sinister: Steviegate

Kevan Cooke fatslug at xxx.com
Fri Sep 25 11:01:43 BST 1998

Well, I have finally given up on the faltering mail system at work and have signed up with the entirely inappropriate chickmail.com instead.

If anyone has been trying to contact me over the last few days (regarding the tape tree, marriage proposals, etc.) sorry, but I haven't have received any messages.

I understand that our Stevie has been subpoenaed by Kenneth Starr and has been asked to prove his claim that he took a note of her charms but no cigar.  The argument is resting on the linguistics of the legal definition for "taking" a cigar.  Expect to see the resulting testimony in a video store near you.

Sorry if this has already been said, but did anyone else watch 3rd Rock from the Sun last night?  Was I just imagining it, or did Sally Solomon for no reason at all declare that she was no longer called Sally, and was now called Honey?  Bizarre.

The Fat Slug that was Kevan