Sinister: I smell of poo.

kenny kenny at xxx.uk
Sat Sep 26 12:36:15 BST 1998

So Fluffy baby,
Hi ya it is Jake here, known to you as Kenny, who alledgedly smells of poo.

You say that my sarcasm is , and I quote, "about as funny and cutting
edge as leprosy". Well i think that there is a case of double standards
here, seeing as darling Katrina decided that she would be sarcastic in one
mailing not too long ago about track 5 on 369, yeah go on LOOK IT UP IN THE
ARCHIVES. And did you decide to tell her she smelt of poo? Like wee you
did.

And as for being cutting edge I've had even more people say to me "oh my
god they've killed Kenny" than I had lists of bands sent to me on this
list.
So that makes you about as cutting edge as an Austin Allegro.

And no, I wasn't have a dig at Honey in his absence, I was doing him a
favour by reminding people to "LITA" so the list doesn't get bombarded with
questions that have been asked a million times already.

I would have sent this privately but i thought that I would defend myself.

Jake.