Sinister: Guilty as charged

kenny kenny at xxx.uk
Sat Sep 26 12:56:30 BST 1998

Dear lovely fellow passifistic fellow listees,

I sent that last mail before reading what had been sent to me, and as a
result I now feel guilty about argueing on the list, as I have been doing
quite a bit lately.

I love the list as much as the next cardie wearing saddo.
Sorry I promoise to love it more, and argue less.

While people seem to be talking about what outsiders semm to stereotype B&S
as I thought I'd say that all of my mates reckon that the rest of you fans
are all students, with that certain hippyness that students have.

And they call the band Bell End Sebastian to annoy me.

There is an picture of an arab strap in Melody Maker this week, in the
photo of the band on the singles page, one is holding up the SOTW and the
other is holding an arab strap.

And how emmense does the Boat Tour sound. I want to stay on it as a cruise,
and listen to each gig, and maybe they could play a different set each
evening. Oh what a thought.

Jake :)