Sinister: Howdy Do Dere!

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Fri Sep 25 14:47:13 BST 1998

Afternoon honkies!

It would appear that all-out racial war has broken out on the list. Well, it
had to happen. Keith wrote:

I've been on this list since it started and almost
everyone I've met from it is into some form of black music, be it Soul,
Funk, Hip Hop, Isaac Hayes, Reggae, Ska or Isaac Hayes.

I'm glad you pointed that out, Keith. Isaac Hayes is indeed a genre unto
himself, and I could have sworn he'd been the subject of lots of idle
discussion lately. He is also one of the few artists willing to show the
world that the top of his head is black too. To be quite honest, any kind of
racial separatism makes my hair curl up into a huge afro, a bit like
Jonathan King used to have, so I reject the concept of balck music and white
music or the new asian underground or whatever. Having said that, I was one
of the people who swore Rick Astley had to be black really. Recently someone
called B&S the whitest music ever made, which I found a bit uncomfortable,
but didn't say anything in order to maintain the peace. As for the lists of
favourite bands, I think it's probably right to suggest that those with
different tastes simply didn't feel the urge to tell everyone about it.
These things tend to come out in the long run anyway. And there are plenty
of British groups with members from all kinds of "ethnic groupages" in them.
Big Country spring to mind, but there are hundreds of others, it's just so
normal nobody notices. I could go on and on, but there are more important
matters to pursue:

Duke said:

No horrid gossip on the boy with the honey pot because, frankly, he's
just too darn lovely.

I certainly wasn't suggesting anyone should indulge in nasty gossip about
Paul, just talk about him behind his back. I tried the same thing last year,
but nobody would play. I personally love Paul like an eagle (that's secret
code for wearing a Nazi uniform) and I am sure he hasn't got any skeletons
in the cupboard. Although he probably will have when he gets back, unless he
sorted someone out to look after Splat and Pish while he's away.

Fluffy Sarah wrote:

That stewpid stinking tatty old bucket full to the brim of stale pee and
quiche scrapings, otherwise known as the delightful serial thriler
Mister Miller OR EVEN! the Bobby Chariot stylee largin' it dude wrote
this :

Sarah, did Tim send you his automatic insult machine before he left?

OH WELL THANK YOU MISTER MILLER! I have not seen Heavenly Creatures! I
was notified from chat about your lovely observation, and told the
character that you mention is boring, dull, drab, and a psycho. Thank
you. At least I'm not sung about in a Space song!!! Doh and you smell of
poo.

Sarah, calm down, you're frightening me! I only saw about ten minutes of the
film, before I could take Ms Winslett no more, and "your" character was
neither boring, dull, drab or a psycho. She just sat in a classroom
scowling. I thought she was very nice, actually.

Not for the first time, someone mentioned the loveliness of Elisabeth from
Canada. Eat shit, turkey, I've met her. Not only was she wearing a Saint
Etinne t-shirt, she also drank copius amounts of cider, later to fall into a
deep and snoreless sleep. I have a sneaking suspicion that she's no stranger
to the wonderful world of Brazilian popular music. All in all, a great
bloke. You should hear her say "Genevieve". Or "shagging".

I'M GOING NOW, TO TRY AND GET RID OF THIS POO SMELL!

Mister Miller