Sinister: Desmonds, Dickon and Dodgy old bollocks from Mr Moffat.

Rory Mackie babyblu at xxx.uk
Fri Sep 25 15:34:42 BST 1998

Funkyseb shared his charming and v. funny ideas of what we all looked
like, but I can't quote from two digests so you'll just have to trust
that he did,

 That's odd Seb, cos before I worked out who you were, I thought a
Funkyseb would probably look like the white hairdresser bloke out of
'Desmonds'.

 Ivo said:

> " ... I was yours for the asking ,a child afraid. Sent unfettered
>        letters,postage unpaid. In identicle avenues that  no-one
>        would miss, the world could not touch us, but  we could
>        not kiss ... "
>                                    (Orlando - Contained)

Oh, Dickon! You're not fooling anyone you know.

 The boy from the Arab strap said in the Melody Maker:

 MM: What's your favourite novelty single?

 TBFTAS: Have you heard the first Belle & Sebastian record?

 Right, we'll meet you in the playground by the swings after chemistry
Aidan!

 SeeYaAtThePicnicRoryxxx