Sinister: Please try to think!!!

Scott Turner Scott_Turner at xxx.COM
Fri Sep 25 16:00:59 BST 1998

How did all this nonsense about black music start anyway.

I mean come on people!!!
Being a huge fan of jazz, i like a load of black artists, but who gives a
fuck!!

Stop the awful misuse of political correctness. What a bunch of bad
application of thought!!!! Why should we let multicultural politics drive
our tastes, instead of letting our passions, individuality, and intuition
drive our tastes.

And why do you privelege black music over other musics- do you have a
record collection full of Chinese, Hindu. arabic, jewish, and Tunatuvan
split throat singing too!!!!!!!!!!

Are we all supposed to put our hair in dred locks, throw on a turban, where
a silk komona with native american boots. Look at me everybody, I am
multicultural!!!!!!!

and what so bad with liking "white" music anyway. So what if B&S are the
whitest band in the world (which i don't think they are anyway)? Are white
people not supposed to like their artistic accomplishments? What a bucket
full of pish

People, try to think. please. pretty please.

.scott