Sinister: cute little B&S moment

azriel kwl96 at xxx.edu
Fri Sep 25 17:05:02 BST 1998

so one of the people i live with is a bit of a belle and sebastian fan. i
didn't know he had the new album. he knew i had it, tho.
anyway, i'm sitting in my kitchen (which is right by his room) reading a
book when i hear "sleep the clock around" pouring out of his room.
then i went back to my room and couldn't resist putting twattybus on. at
first i tried to put it on the same song as him, 'cept they were so out of
sync it was painful to hear.
so now there's just two people in the same house listening to the same
album, but at different parts of it. :)

-kerry

"if only i could escape and leave a dummy in my place."
	-bernard butler, "i'm tired."