Sinister: A few random rambles

Greg Pallis arab_strap at xxx.com
Fri Sep 25 17:49:34 BST 1998

Is there to be a "boy with the french cartoon" track on any Arab Strap
release? I REALLY want to hear it. All together now: What do you make of
the cool set in Falkirk, mumble mumble, you're constanly updating your
hit-parade of your ten favourite cute furry animals, etc etc. It could
then be followed by lactose intolerant shagging, our favourite
non-existant 'strap song. My lanky friend John Gray is soon to appear
here, he is much inamoured of my tape copy of sinister, I dispair of
ever getting it back. Hmmm..

We all like Ivor Cutler. And vindaloo. For tea.