Sinister: all a student needs to qualify for a increased grant is a nmkpkjlfutumch...

Kimberly Forrette kimpostor at xxx.com
Fri Sep 25 18:13:14 BST 1998

someone please help me....

every time i try to make a plan some fool feels compelled to shit all
over it.  let me explain...

a good friend of mine was supposed to go and purchase tickets to the
New York shows on Nov 1 and 2.  well guess what, he didn't, so now i'm
flying out east from California and i've not got tickets to the show,
although i DO have my plane tickets.  oh, irony....so on with the
begging:

***IF ANYONE OUT THERE HAS TICKETS TO THE NY GIGS AND IS WILLING TO
GIVE EM UP, PLEASE LET ME KNOW***

in return, i can offer money, favors (party, sexual or otherwise), a
contract for the ownership of my soul drawn up by the representatives
of beelzebub himself, a Smurfs record player, an everlasting
gobstopper...ANYTHING that will merit parting with two tickets.

please email me privately, even if you don't have tickets but you have
some crafty idea on how i can get some....

thanks y'all
kim