Sinister: sinister:Hell on wheels

marcus superape79 at xxx.com
Fri Sep 25 18:15:54 BST 1998

Hello everybody!

I read in the newspaper today that Hell on Wheels will support B&S in
their Stockholm gig tomorrow.
I don´t now if the name has anything to do with
Dog on wheels, but I do now that they have been mentioned in the same
articles as B&S a few times and that some of the members in B&S are
supposed to like their demo.

I saw them playing at a club here in sthlm this summer
and they were realy good.
The soundchecking guy wore a Bob Dylan t-shirt so there we have
another link between them  :)

/marcus