Sinister: Mogwai.

J Errington james at xxx.com
Fri Sep 25 18:54:54 BST 1998

I know the last mail was supposed to be my last for a time but I had to get a
word in (as ever) but the duke said:
> Longevity; much as i like Arab Strap and Mogwai, i think the idea that
> they'll be of lasting significance in comparison to B&S is twaddle.
> Young Team was a good record but hardly made great progress from the
> stuff on the compilation, i forget it's name. They are, i feel, a band
> that many people name check, and say they love, but whose records these
> people will rarely actually play. i should know, i've been kind of
> guilty.
Well, I'd like to disagree please. As much as I doubt it as a stance I would
defend I listen to my mogwai stuff more than I listen to B&S. Or about the
same at least. In fact, I'd say the most listened-to CD I own is 'Kicking A Dead
Pig.' I listen to the 'Strap less frequently, but a reasonable amount.

	Anyway, this has to be bye this time. I've got to move to Southampton.

						WeeJay

"Modern capitalism, organising the reduction of all social
life to a spectacle, cannot offer any other spectacle than
that of our own alienation"
james at twopounds.u-net.com (my site kills browsers)
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Cabaret/5523/