Sinister: The truth about tributes

Yummycats at xxx.com Yummycats at xxx.com
Sat Sep 26 03:25:13 BST 1998

In a message dated 9/24/98 10:29:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time, NeilD at ncm.co.uk
writes:

<<  Speaking of
 which, does anyone know of any B&S tribute bands in existence? >>

My friend Lolly played Seeing Other People at her piano recital long ago..
kind of waltzy with "Linus and Lucy" mixed in.  It's on her webpage at:
http://members.aol.com/fakeperson/lolly.html at the very bottom.
Pssst:  She's not very good :)

I have no time to read messages throughout the week.  Here it is Friday with
200 messages from Sinister.