Sinister: wee little man

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Sun Sep 27 01:35:25 BST 1998

hello widdle people,

Christine,that was really interesting story!

i saw 'pecker' today and it was much funnier than 'there's something
about mary'it's nice to see edward furlong back,he's a cutie plus he's
intelligent and doesn't have that hick laugh..
ohgod stuart murdoch sighting today! or else it's stuart murdoch's
lovechild or something...outside the chateau laurier,in a kilt,playing
the bagpipes,blue eyes and all..and he wasn't dirty like most buskers i
had to pretend i dropped my toonie,etc etc..it's hard to be subtle,yes
my friends...even if he was blowing into a jug,i still would've gave him
money

sigh,
genevieve

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz