Sinister: Ayr Utd slip up at home, Villa stay top!

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Sun Sep 27 14:25:55 BST 1998

Nice to see that racial harmony has returned to the list. Ebony and Ivory
and all that. Duke was quite sensible, I thought. Apart from his evident
dislike of Bill Haley and his Comets. It was my mother-in-law who said that
about Reiziger, but I couldn't write that because the missus was in the room
and would probably give me a thick ear if she knew I was making fun of her
mum in front of thousands of strangers. It's Les Dawson's fault.

Perhaps we're all getting our own messages twice, but nobody else's. Totally
freaky situation.

The real reason for this message is to warn all my e-chums against going to
see the film "Snake Eyes" starring Nicholas Cock Cage. It's the biggest pile
of shit I've ever seen, part from "Godzilla". I thought Brian De Palma was
supposed to be good, but he appears to be in league with THE MAN. "Central
Do Brasil" is much better, and so is "The Acid House" (B&S considerations
aside) and "Happiness" and "After Life" from Japan. I would heartily
recommend them all if anyone were to ask me. That's it now, film festival
over. It was queuetastic.

Nice to see FunkySeb living up to his name with the cryptically named Black
Nasty. The song in question is indeed a whopping great stomper of a tune.
They used to be called Nazty, but changed their name to confuse the enemy.

Wot no news from Sweden?

David, I was denied access to the on-line shop. I think it was the fault of
Microsoft IE4, but I thought you might like to know. I was only going to
fill up my virtual shopping trolley and then put it all back on the shelves
anyway, because I haven't got a credit card, but I wanted to play.

Peter