Sinister: sthlm gig!!

Rebecka popgal rebeckas at xxx.com
Sun Sep 27 15:46:46 BST 1998

oh my oh my, I must say last nights gig was the most wonderful thing
I've ever experienced.

The meeting before the show was alos great, thanx you loevely sinister
people who came, it brightened my day:)

but as for the show...
I've never seen such silent, alomost hiding joy in my life, The band
seemed so happy to play fo us. Bu hey what can they feel we were the
best clappers weren't we??
I wish it could have been going on longer but..sadly not, well I had the
time of my life..and yes I cried..

I just cried of you..when they played space boys dream I though of
englad and uk..god I have to go back..it's been two years and I miss all
my family and friends...have to start saving I guess...

so...I am without words today..still in a wobbly state of mind..joy to
all you people who came and brightened my day..thanx..

hugs becka

# go and have a peek at my page it's constantly developing,
http://www.angelfire.com/me/Mizzy #