Sinister: spies!!!!

**Megan Lehar** mkl206 at xxx.edu
Sun Sep 27 17:54:04 BST 1998

At 2:46 PM 9/27/98, Koen wrote:
>A gig by a band of which you don't know the faces (like the Residents) can
>be a disappointment. But Belle & Sebastian keep the mystery that shrouds
>them intact, even on stage. Fans get enough material tonight to bother
>each other with on the Internet: why did they start that late, why no
>encore, and what was the meaning of tonight's closer, a cover of France
>Gall's "Poupee De Cire, Poupee De Son"?

so now i'm a bit nervous.  who are you????  speak to us!!!!  obvdiously,
there's a dutch journalist hiding around here, taking notes on our every
word.  so don't say anything you don't want everyone in the netherlands to
know.

and now that we're on the subject... apparently there are a hell of a lot
of people who read the archives and aren't on th elist.  whihc means that
any one of our charming posts are being read by potentially over a thousand
people.  which is scary, but also very fun as i like to command everyone's
attention.  look at me!!!!

i never posted ink polaroids of the picnic did i?  well, you'll get a
better idea of how it was anyway if you go to
http://www.dissemination.com/megan/magneticfields/picnicpics.html  there
you will see us frolic and fall over bicycles (or the aftermath of that)
though i'm afraid that we still have no photos of any of the chinese yoyo
wars.  damn.

xox
megan

mkl206 at is8.nyu.edu