Sinister: Ayr Utd slip up at home, Villa stay top!

david kitchen shop at xxx.uk
Mon Sep 28 10:34:10 BST 1998

PJMiller wrote:

> David, I was denied access to the on-line shop. I think it was the fault of
> Microsoft IE4, but I thought you might like to know. I was only going to
> fill up my virtual shopping trolley and then put it all back on the shelves
> anyway, because I haven't got a credit card, but I wanted to play.
>
> Peter

IE4 is a bugger, microsoft have added some weird stuff to it that keeps
causing 'bad quantity change' errors. i'd convert the shop to java,
except IE4 is even worse with java.

anyhow, there are two links to the on-line shop, one is for the secure
server and should be used first as it is totally secure (you may have
trouble with this if your browser doesn't conform to the world-wide
standards for SSL security certificates).

https://secure.jeepster.co.uk/cgi-bin/Web_store/web_store.cgi

if you have trouble with that (if your browser doesn't like the security
certificates) then simply use the other link to the non-secure version.
your info is still encrypted but is considered vunerable between your
computer and our server.

http://www.jeepster.co.uk/cgi-bin/Web_store/web_store.cgi

both versions of the shop are identical except for the security aspects.
we've found that netscape is the friendliest browser to use for
shopping, less errors and stuff. if you HAVE to use IE4 then be cautious
as there's little errors all over that the browser seems to produce. if
you do encounter any errors please let me know how it happened as i've
not been able to reproduce any of the errors yet and don't know where to
start fixing them as a result.

thanks ;)

david kitchen

     david kitchen : merchandising and websites : jeepster records

                         http://www.jeepster.co.uk/
                http://www.jeepster.co.uk/belleandsebastian/

                       mailto:shop at jeepster.co.uk

 jeepster recordings ltd, 217 canalot, 222 kensal road, london w10 5bn

       with the words 'subscribe news' in the body of the message
     there is no need to subscribe if you are on the 'sinister' list