Sinister: haiku

Chris cja1000 at xxx.uk
Mon Sep 28 12:54:28 BST 1998

Woke up at 3am this morning feeling very cynical about the list. I've been
thinking about this for several days now - since I got 80 lists of peoples
favourite bands in one day - and my thoughts seem to have crystallised.
However, you don't all want to hear a long term lurker saying 'Oh it's not
what it used to be' and generally whinging, so I've put my thoughts into
the form of Haiku. These are not for Stevie T.'s Haiku competition; I'm
saving my best ones for that....

Where can I get a
copy of Tigermilk from?
Thank you for your help.

Not enough hard rock
on this list. I suggest we
listen to Prolapse.

Does anyone have
a spare ticket for New York
please? Please. Please. Please. Pleeeeeeeease.

Whither the PopGob?
Chris