Sinister: Tigermilk dedication

Jean-Christophe MAGNIENT magnient at xxx.fr
Mon Sep 28 13:57:02 BST 1998

Hi everyone,

although i'm not on the list, i'm using it because i'm a big fan of B&S
(of course) and i need to answer a question to have an opportunity to
win a conpetition to see them playing live on the french 'Black
sessions' (ok, i know it's pretty selfish). So i want to apologize if
you have (or will) received the same request from others and you're
already bothered with it.

Still, the question is :
'whom is the "Tigermilk" album dedicated to?'

As there are so few of this album around, and i don't know anyone who
has it ;( i've search around the www but i don't think the answer to
this question is anywhere (why would it be anyway!). So i'm begging for
you're help (i'm sure you realize what this session means to me), and if
you have the answer, as i'm not on the list and as only few people would
be interested, you might want to reply directly to me. THANX a lot.

xoxox, Zice.

--
Jean-Christophe MAGNIENT	PhD Student / Doctorant
ONERA - MFE / DSNA / ETRI	[ http://www.onera.fr ]