Sinister: #379

Adrian Evans AEvans at xxx.uk
Mon Sep 28 17:23:47 BST 1998

Adam West wrote :

>Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 12:26:42 +0100 (BST)
>From: Millionnaire Bruce Wayne <u22rc at xxx.uk>
>Subject: Sinister: Apology

>Sorry, I got confused.

This is the funniest thing I have ever read on the list....even funnier
than Genuine Millers constant electronic-diorreah.

On the subject of honesty on the list Mr Genuine ChrisReah Miller, why
don't you just come clean and admit you are in fact Terry Southern and
that "Blue Movie" was autobiographical.

A general warning to all you kiddoes out there.  Whilst Mr Miller has to
be commended on his hugely varied musical taste, one should never be
tempted to take up one his book recommendations....Not the sort of thing
you want your mum to find when she cleans up all those tissues under
your bed.

Rap101 wrote :

>PS: Is the guy in the photo gallery who reckons he's Patrick McNee
>still around? Respect to you if so.

Hey respect due to Mr Dennis, that would be me.  And no I don't reckon
I'm Patrick McNee, that's the only photo I could find with a bloke in a
suit with a bowler on.  It's something to do with the late great Tim
Randall and Hopkins deceased and Fluffy Sarah and is entirely irrelevant
nowadays.  I'm crap and should not be introduced to your children.

BTW, is Rap101 something to do with the Depeche Mode album ?  I shall be
seeing DM at Wem_ber_lee on Weds and I would be somewhat disappointed if
Gahan staged in Adidas joggers and Lord-Mayor regalia with Big Ben tied
round his neck singing "Lemme
see ya stripped down to the muvver-fuckin bone"

On the subject, on holiday in Tunisia recntly I was woooed by the
wonders of German satelite TV, on which I saw someone cover DM's
"Stripped" in a sort of Extreme Noise Terror sort of way.  I don't
suppose any of our Euro-buddies know who whis was.  I don't want to buy
it...it was shit...just curious.

Night children.
Adrian.