Sinister: and there was much rejoicing

The Dude, a.k.a. Timmy D. dubet at xxx.edu
Mon Sep 28 17:31:17 BST 1998

Wow, I've come the realization that TBWTAS has a more twangy, "american"
feel to it than Sinister and the summer EP's. It's got that "country
western folk" feel to it, and sometimes even an old-time Rock and Roll
(i'm talking late fifties here) feel, namely the song TBWTAS. Anyone
care to tongue lash me on this hypothetical insight? Or am i, as i hope,
pointing out something that we all feel deep down inside?

burn a flag,

tim