Sinister: summer love or summer lust? what does it matter, you're beautiful!

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Mon Sep 28 18:03:26 BST 1998

Heey hey it's the Sinister list!

But you don't Sinister around....oh dear. I spent half of a spanish
lesson just trying to translate lots of songs into Spanish... hey hey
somos los monos....la gente dicen que we monkey around.... to MONKEE!
That isn't a verb!!!

Lets start with the nice bit :)
That adorable lovely sugar coated not exactly and iceberg, but he's been
laughed at by Ian Broudie, Gary of Done-ness, wrote :

>*waves arms about in comedy scouser mode* aye aye, calm down calm down. 87)
>All the same though, I can vouch that the fluffster is never boring, dull or
>drab. 87)

Awww! And well aren't you a sweetiepie my darling :) Me! Dull! Boring!
Drab! NEVER! If I had to be I'd just run away to an exciting land full
of joy and laughter, or do as I do now and find it when I can! Which
would be muuuch easier if I didn't have yukky smelly parents who say oh
no you can't shoot up smack in the front room Sarah....they're SO
unfair!!!

>Is everyone supposed to be listing their fave music then I take it. Ok here
>goes, SFA, GZM, Melys, Felt, Julian Cope/Teardrop Explodes, The Crocketts
>(shut it Fluffy), The The, Stump, Half Man Half Biscuit and Power of Dreams.

OK. NOOOO! The Crocketts are crap!!!! I just have to scream this to a
mailing list, apart from The Crocketts, Gary has reasonable taste in
choons. Please forgive him.

Bossa Nova???? Hehehehehehehhehehehehhehehehehhe
hahahahahhahahahahahahha atitter tittter chortle chortle guffaw teeheee
hoooo hooooo, ahem, er, yeah, bossa nova 'rocks my world' - to steal a
phrase from the ever so sexy Ken Korda. For a change :)
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Fluffy Candarel