Sinister: I'm an alien, a legal alien..

Rory Mackie babyblu at xxx.uk
Mon Sep 28 20:16:29 BST 1998

Here's my lovely Linda:

 Hello, thanks for visiting mine and Rory's little den of iniquity last
Saturday! Thanks especially for all the left-overs, which we had for
breakfast.
           LoveLindaxxx

 (Me again:) Yes indeed. A big hearty thank you to all who attended the
inaugral indoor picnic on Saturday. The usual rouges gallery of hatchet
faced villians were there, plus some new faces (Yaz, Michael you're
stars!) and some old man who'd seeming just drifted in off the street
and then proceeded to make lewd suggestions about cats and chocolate
fingers, drink all my whisky, crank his battered acoustic guitar up to
11 and frighten the congregation with mangled renditions of the first 5
seconds of every song ever written before, in a very Stuart
Murdoch-esque fashion, forgetting all the words and all the chords and
cursing loudly, attempting to hurl bodily innocent onlookers from the
sofa so'se he could pass out in an inelegant drunken sprawl before
lovely Linda took pity on him and tucked him up with a nice cup of tea
in our spare room.
   Oh no, hang on, that was little Stephen Trousers wasn't it? Tsch, so
out of character.

 Also extra special thanks to Mark for being the benevolent co-host, and
to lovely, lovely Andy Dean for his lovely, lovely tape. However *NO*
thanks at all to whatever bugger *accidentaly* strolled off with it.

 On another matter entirely, would any of our American cousins in NY
happen to know of any affordable-ish places to stay? We will be there
around the end of October and we haven't found anywhere yet! Please mail
me privately with any suggestions. Cheers

 StayLuckyRoryxxx