Sinister: The Inn Crowd !

JonnyKat at xxx.com JonnyKat at xxx.com
Mon Sep 28 21:35:22 BST 1998

The Apparently Incomparable Hosts Rory and Linda wrote:

<< ...would any of our American cousins in NY happen to know of any
affordable-ish places to stay? We will be there around the end of October and
we haven't found anywhere yet! Please mail me privately with any suggestions.

Well, I would respond privately, except that this very good question has been
asked of me about a dozen times over the past week, so I thought this way
would be more fun.  Still, that only accounts for about two percent of the
list... but who knows how many jet-setters are lurking in the shadows?

If you need a place which falls between a hostel and a fancy hotel, these are
all affordable and decent places, all located in Manhattan's 212 area code:

Gramercy Park Hotel		475-4320
Hotel Chelsea				243-3700
Chelsea Savoy				929-9353
Murray Hill Inn				683-6900
Cosmopolitan				566-1900
Washington Square Hotel	777-9575
Carleton Arms				679-0680

Sorry this post couldn't be more, er, poetic...

	I tried to fit this
	in the form of a Haiku
	but I got confused

Looking forward to seeing many of you sillies at the shows!
In the meantime, you can see me at:
http://www.ipopmag.com/this_week/thisweek_980928_FMparty.html

It seems the paparazzi caught me after several gin and tonics.
I'm the one under Al Pacino, referred to as Jonny the Fire Drill musician.
Oh my, the shame.

Mucho Amore,
Jonny