Sinister: my so-called life

TopBanana1 at xxx.com TopBanana1 at xxx.com
Tue Sep 29 02:42:09 BST 1998

>One of the best moments from the whole short-lived series "My So-Called
>Life" was Claire Danes' character dancing and singing along with the
>Femmes' "Blister in the Sun" in front of her bedroom mirror.

ahhhhhhhh, i love that part. thats kinda what really made me go out and buy
the violent femmes singles cd "add it up". its amazing. its still one of my
favorites to this day. anyone that doesnt have it i suggest that they get it.
theres a lot of fun songs ("waiting for the bus" "held her in my arms") , but
its got its freaky parts ("gimme the car"  "country death song........'threw
my child into a bottomless pit' ").

i dont care what other people say about my so-called life, that its cheesy
etc, it reminds me of my own bubble.  i live in a really thick bubble. im a
silly naive girl. i really do think so.  just need to get off my chest what a
retard i am.
and dont listen to anyone who says im not retarded!!!! shirley is a retard!
let it be known!

love!
shirley

P.S.-----new yorkers that are desperate for tickets and knew they wanted to
go........ya shoulda got em before, they didnt sell out for a while. was
really easy to get em.
yeah, thatll make yous feel better about not having tickets.
hehe, sorry.

love again
shirley