No subject

Neil Dewhurst NeilD at xxx.uk
Tue Sep 29 10:02:30 BST 1998

- ---Michael <Michael.Barrett at adv.sonybpe.com
<mailto:Michael.Barrett at adv.sonybpe.com> > wrote:
>Can any Scandinavians (or just generally clued-on >people) recommend
any others worth checking out?
You should check out Motorpsycho, 22-pistepirkko, The soundtrack of our
lives, Union carbide Productions.
Bye.
Jan

Don't know about the others, but the Soundtrack of our lives are definitely
worth listening to.  Instant repeater 99 spent a record 21 consecutive days
in my CD player without anyone else interfering.  Damn, didn't put it on my
tape-tree tape.