Sinister: farewell ( why I want to leave this list)

Tim Groves tim.groves at xxx.uk
Tue Sep 29 11:17:00 BST 1998

I have been a big fan of B&S since 96 -  I bought a vinyl copy in Vinyl
Experience in Hanway street
(which is now closed)  a woman who worked there said that she ran the fan club
(Katrina was this you?)
and hence I was on mail list - never sent any stamps but still have the cool
sheep badge.

I still do and probably will  always love B&S and I still want to know " news"
ie tour dates - single releases (why not one so far?)
and bloody Tigermilk - But the postings bear little relevance to these - I
can't stand St Etienne and there
has been more postings about them recently than B&S.

So I wish B&S and their team and all of you  the best wherever you are - but
this is getting all a bit too much
and I also get charged for anything receive with an enclosure  (altbody) - I
will still visit the
web site - missed the picknick.

my tips for you  all

go and buy Matthew Sweet records.