Sinister: *sigh*

Anna J eng98ajo at xxx.se
Tue Sep 29 11:38:44 BST 1998

Hi folks!
As I'm writing this my head is filled with Christmas bells, since I just
walked into two different shops and they were both playing Christmas music.
Funnily my calendar says September, but maybe I forgot to tear off a few
sheets?
Anyway, as the bells are chiming away, all I really wanted to say is one
thing: Oh boy!
That concert Saturday night in Stockholm that freighteningly enough I so
nearly missed was, well... oh boy! File under simple things to make a young
girl sigh. And don't forget to triplicate.

Anna :)

P.S. Michael wrote:
>Can any Scandinavians (or just generally clued-on people)
>recommend any others worth checking out?

If you don't mind it being in Swedish you should definitely give Bob Hund a
chance, the sole Swedes of my music collection. Of course, to fully
appreciate them, you should probably learn Swedish as well, but hey, a few
years of practise should be worth it...