Sinister: [Rory's] Unreserved pleading (REVISITED)

padraic doorey padraic_fresheire at xxx.com
Tue Sep 29 14:29:59 BST 1998

hi di hi.....

babyblue rory and lovely linda are prime examples of how lovely people
from this list are.  please please please try to find a smidgen of
space on which they can kip in that big old apple.....hmm - actually i
just thought of something which parallels with that nursery rhyme
about the woman who lived in a shoe (she didn't know what to
do!)...anyhow.  it is also worth mentioning that linda is perhaps the
most skilled nail polisher ever to have worked on my nails while rory
has been my best friend sine i was a year old (actually that is
another rory i feel)....

think about how cool it will be to have some real live europeans in
your pad.  they can teach you all about the joys of tepid ales,
royalty, tea drinking (linda has expert knowledge!!) cool britania,
the EU, having seen geezer from placebo / gaz from supergrass / thingy
from my life story etc etc at popstarz OR jarvis cocker cycle past you
on new bridge street in the heat last summer, or being taken back to
the house of johnny menswear by simon menswear after one too many at
the spread eagle only to be subjected to their latest single
(aaaaaAAAAH!!!).....rory has already voiced his joy at seeing a
tootsie roll - dodn't you want to be part of that special moment in
some small but significant way??  those first steps, from small acorns
mighty oaks grow etc. etc. etc.

rory try to give a lovely lady from STA travel (jamie) a call on 0171
621 6262....she got our flights sorted for the pesky sum of
£165....tell her that padraic sent ya!

i love you all.

viva philadelphia!

lady penelope (avec une grande champagne).
+================================================+

Ummm. Hello.

 I'm sorry to subject the list to this shamefull display of unreserved
pleading, but if anyone in NY has a spare room/bed/floor/out-house/shrub
or similar that a young lad and his lovely friend Linda could stay in
between 15-25 October in return for some cash and an open invitation to
come stay with us in London whenever you feel like it, could you mail
me?

 We will be eternally gratefull and we really are lovely people, honest!
Any takers will get to see my world famous impression of a baby turtle
and have lots and lots of drinks bought for them and have their house
tidied from top to bottom.

 HeresHopingRoryxxx