Sinister: well, I agree with you Mark

Christa Chaffinch cchaffin at xxx.org
Tue Sep 29 15:24:28 BST 1998

I wasn't going to say anything about this (tyring to be diplomatic,
you know)...but I agree that not liking St Etienne is a pretty lame
excuse for leaving this list.  Or that we don't talk enough about
B&S??  Ummm... what?!  We talk more (by far) about the "real" subject
matter than any other list I've been on.  And I , also, have been
listening to B&S for quite a while now- what makes this guy think he's
more of a fan than I am, or any of us?
I don't like B&S because I'm trying to be "cool", and I don't belong
to this list to be "cool".  I just really like their music, and I
resent any implication otherwise.
By the way, I never liked Mudhoney or Dead C (sorry), and I was a
serious cardigan wearing, ribbons in my hair kindof girl, even in
1992.  :)