Sinister: IS IT TRUE?

Jason Brent jbrent at xxx.ca
Tue Sep 29 22:11:23 BST 1998

Hello all.
I was just reading the latest issue of CMJ, and the review they had of
B&S. They compared them to a band I have never heard of called Lullaby
For The Working Class. Can anyone shed some light on who this band is,
and whether this is a worthy comparison. I'm wondering how such a great
band (since they sound like B&S) slipped through my paws. Any insight
would be greatly appreciated!
Cheers
JAY