Sinister: NBSC: Stripped cover

Tara Widmer TWidmer at xxx.com
Tue Sep 29 20:52:32 BST 1998

<<On the subject, on holiday in Tunisia recntly I was woooed by the
wonders of German satelite TV, on which I saw someone cover DM's
"Stripped" in a sort of Extreme Noise Terror sort of way. >>

That would be Rammstein.  They're German and scare me.  It's part of a
bizarre new-ish DM tribute, including Monster Magnet, Dishwalla and Fat Bob
Smith & Co contributing.  You've been warned.  Oh, and Smashing Pumpkins
too.  Just last night I was reminiscing about how entertaining young Billy
was when he appeared as the cherubic brother of the loveable ginger robot
girl on "Small Wonder" a few years back.....*sigh* child stars, it all goes
wrong for them doesn't it?

Twice as adorable in '98,
ta
tara