Sinister: Beck

Kevan Cooke kcooke at xxx.uk
Tue Sep 29 17:08:00 BST 1998

There was an interesting article in the Observer last Sunday about
how Beck is Alan Hansen's grandson.  This explains the lyrics of
"Devil's Haircut" as Beck is obviously concerned that he has
inherited his grandfather's hairstyle.  I'm sure you will all
remember Dennis Pennis' proof that the Liverpool defender turned
football pundit is the devil - he used to dress in red, wear the
number six, and was afraid of crosses.

Apologies for the gratuitous football reference and total lack of
B&S content.

I can confirm that Adrian looks nothing like an Avenger.  If I had
recognised him after Shepherds Bush I would never have stood there
at the bar leering lustfully at his Kate and throwing him menacing
looks.

Kevan
The Fat Slug