Sinister: sinister: comparison to lullaby for the working class

Greg Pallis arab_strap at xxx.com
Tue Sep 29 23:02:07 BST 1998

>>Hello all.I was just reading the latest issue of CMJ, and the review
they had of B&S. They compared them to a band I have never heard of
called Lullaby For The Working Class. Can anyone shed some light on who
this band is,and whether this is a worthy comparison. I'm wondering how
such a great band (since they sound like B&S) slipped through my paws.
Any insight
would be greatly appreciated!
Cheers
JAY

I have heard  LFTWC, and indeed they are ace, but sound very little like
b+s, well, not that different, like b+s would sound is Stu M's voice was
a bit lower and they didn't have a cellist and liked sampled orchestras.
As much like b+s as anyone. And their single astronaut was wonderful, in
fact, I think I shall buy it, since u have reminded me. Check them out!

All Anarchists are sexy: (We all want as support for B+S/want b+s to
support/love/worship Alec Empire)

Greg