Sinister: Reminder!

Courtney Knopf vegasbaby at xxx.com
Tue Sep 29 23:41:14 BST 1998

hi everyone!

Just a quick reminder to let you know that my radio show is on tonight.
You can catch me from midnight-4am Pacific time (8am-noon Wednesday
morning in the UK and 5-9pm wednesday evening in Sydney, Aus).

The URL to catch it in Real Audio is: http://kscr.usc.edu and then click
on the Live Stream option.

If you'd like to call in any requests, you may do so at 213.740.1483.

Thanks to everyone who listened last week! And Dan, I'll play your
requests tonight, i promise:)

~Courtney
The Sultraness of Swing
"No beer? Well where the hell's Gutter?!"